Battery and Energy Storage Experts Invited to Submit Speaking Proposals for the 2024 BCI Convention in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Are you passionate about the battery industry and have valuable insights to share? Here’s your chance! Battery Council International (BCI) has announced a call for speakers at its annual BCI Convention + Power Mart Expo schedule for April 21–24, 2024, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. BCI invites battery, energy and other related industry professionals to take the stage. The deadline for speaker proposal submissions is November 3, 2023.
Be Part of BCI’s 100-Year Celebration
Next year’s event will truly be a once-in-a-lifetime celebration of the battery industry. Organizers expect record-setting attendance, as convention goers mark the 100-year milestone of BCI, North America’s premier battery trade association. A special agenda is in the works to make the 2024 event bigger and better than ever, as the industry celebrates the past and looks forward to an exciting future of battery and energy storage innovation.
Tips for Successful Proposal Submissions
The BCI Convention is dedicated to creating a platform for professionals to exchange expertise, knowledge and experiences. As prospective speakers prepare their proposals, BCI encourages applicants to provide as much detail and insight as possible. Their contribution could be the highlight of the event.
BCI is looking for speaker presentations on the following industry topics:
- Home energy storage systems and the role of lead batteries
- Update on batteries, recycling and beyond in China
- The auto industry and the future of the internal combustion engine versus ELV
- Ways in which lead batteries will meet the challenge from lithium-ion batteries
- The outlook for the long-term future of lead batteries in vehicles
- Regulations and legislation in Europe and the impact on the U.S. market
- Renewable energy storage and the role of the lead battery
- Technical advancements in battery materials for emerging applications
- Overview of test standard development for lead batteries supporting start-stop vehicles
- How advances in battery technology will affect the power grid
Proposal topics might include success in:
- Implementing a groundbreaking process
- Integrating an innovative solution
- Navigating a significant challenge
- Securing new knowledge that can benefit colleagues
- Market insights
- Panel discussions
- Technology and Innovation Summit workshops
- Call for speakers: Open now
- Speaker proposal submission deadline: November 3, 2023
- Notification of selected speakers: January 2024
- BCI Convention + Power Mart: April 21-24, 2024 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Don’t miss out on the chance to be a part of something truly exceptional. Join us at the BCI Convention and Power Mart at the beautiful Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort and Spa next April.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out via email at: email@example.com.