Use the form below to submit your entry for the 2020 Sally Breidegam Miksiewicz Innovation Award. The submission deadline is February 7, 2020. Please note - a video is not required at the time of submission. Videos can be submitted up until February 23, 2020.
If you have any questions about the submission process, please contact BCI Headquarters at +1.312.245.1074 or email@example.com.
- Individuals and companies are welcome to submit entries
- An individual or company can submit more than one entry
- Submissions should be innovations that have been introduced in the last 12 months and should advance the lead battery industry
- You do not need to be a BCI member in order to submit an entry
- Fields with a red asterisk are required
- Supporting documents can include technical drawings, diagrams, white papers or any other evidence to support your entry
- While one supporting document is required, submitting additional supporting documents will allow the judges to get a more complete picture of your entry.
- Please submit a short (no longer than 90 seconds) video with your entry. With your permission, this video will be screened at the convention, as well as posted to the BCI website and YouTube channel.
- Video must be consumable by the BCI Convention audience
- Video picture and sound quality must be high enough to present on a large screen and loud speakers at the BCI Convention
- BCI has the authority to reject videos that do not adhere to the above guidelines
If any of your files are too large to upload, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a private file upload.