Program Proposal Submission
BCI wants to hear from you at the 2018 BCI Annual Convention + Power Mart Expo April 29 - May 1 in Tucson, AZ. We invite you to submit a proposal to present and share your industry insight with 600+ lead battery professionals.
Proposals are due by January 8, 2018.
We are looking for presentations on the following topics:
- Home energy storage systems and the role of lead batteries
- Update on batteries, recycling and beyond in China
- The auto industry and the future of the internal combustion engine versus ELV
- Ways in which lead batteries will meet the challenge from lithium-ion batteries
- The outlook for the long-term future of lead batteries in vehicles
- Regulations and legislation in Europe and the impact on the US market
- Renewable energy storage and the role of the lead battery
- Technical advancements on battery materials for emerging applications
- Overview of test standard development for lead batteries supporting start-stop vehicles
- How advances in battery technology will change the power grid
- Environmental health and safety in the lead battery industry, including: (1) Best practices for lead removal technologies for wastewater treatment, (2) Behavioral safety programs, and (3) Robotic safety and compliance with ANSI/RIA R15.06 and other robotic safety standards
If you are having trouble uploading a file in the form, please email the file as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.