||Hotel & Travel
||Power Mart Expo
When preparing your presentation for the BCI Convention + Power Mart Expo, remember the following:
- On the title slide, include your presentation title, name, professional title and organization.
- All presentations are to be of an educational nature and should not be used to promote products or services.
- It is requested that presentations be prepared on the official BCI Convention + Power Mart Expo PowerPoint template found here.
- The number of presentation slides is not limited, but any graphics included in the presentation (i.e. charts, graphs, etc.) must be embedded in the PowerPoint file.
- Any videos used in your presentation should be provided as a separate file (not within your PowerPoint).
Tips for Presentation Graphics:
- Limit the information on a single slide.
- Create the slides to highlight your presentation, not to duplicate exactly what you will say.
- Images included in the presentation should be no smaller that 250 x 250 pixels.
- Use a large font size, at least 32 for the header and 28 for the body. Black font is recommended. Remember that those sitting in the back of the room should be still be able to read your slides.
PowerPoint presentations should be sent to Claire Sereiko at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 29.